Sunday, February 9, 2014

Her Dress...My Style


I recently fell madly in love with this Vintage Polka Dot Dress, that I saw on IAMKFS Instagram page. I love vintage items and I am always on the hunt for vintage items online or here at my favorite thrift store. When you're looking for the perfect item it takes a lot of patience. When I saw the polka dot dress I immediately knew how I would wear it.

The dress is in great vintage condition. The material is nice and thick. The dress hits all of my curves just right.

The coat is amazing! When I found it online I immediately thought about the Cookie Monster. Yes, I was excited.  The blue-green color is so vibrant and I love it. I decided to size up, because of the lining.

The shoes were made for my coat, in my mind. They are very comfortable, but I did size because of a previous experience with a pointed toe.

My first plan was to combine posts, but these items were too fabulous to be apart of another post, they needed their OWN.









Outfit Details

Dress: IAMKFEMME here
Shoes: Shoedazzle here
Coat: Simplybe here
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.