Sunday, July 6, 2014

Neon Blues

Hello everyone!

This is the fourth installment of the "Full Skirts & Maxi Skirt" series for June. 

I decided to pair different textures to create this look. I recently found a denim jacket that I can't stop wearing. Then I found a white crop top with neon greens and pinks that create a beautiful picture of an elephant that went great with my light blue full skirt. Finishing off the look is a pair of gold sandals.








Outfit Details
Jacket:  Torrid 
Top:  JCPenny  
Skirt:  Asos 
Shoes:  Dolce Vita 

June's theme is "Full Skirts & Maxi Skirts," (#fullskirtsandmaxiskirts) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram.

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.