Sunday, November 30, 2014

Plaid On Stripes

Hi everyone!

This is the last installment of the November series "Mad For Plaid." 

I have a serous love for stripes and plaid (tartan). I am still new to print mixing, so to mix the stripes and plaid did not register right away. I decided to pair the stripe shirt with my full laser cut skirt. To top off the look I added a coat that I swooned over for a long time. When the coat was restocked I jumped at the chance to finally own it! The look turned out great.







Outfit Details
Necklace:  Macy's
Coat:  Eloquii (here)
Shirt:  Old Navy 
Skirt:  Eloquii (here)
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell (old)


November's theme is "Mad For Plaid," (#madforplaid) also if I inspire any of your looks use #teamcurvybee on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.