Monday, April 20, 2015

Neon Florals


Hi everyone!!!

Here is the third look of the #CurvyStyleTour and we are focusing on Eloquii! Be sure to check out Elle of  The Curvy Style Project third look.

It's no secret I have a love affair with Eloquii. Their clothes feature feminine silhouettes and always add a ladylike flair to any look. I actually fell in love with the entire look that was modeled by the model, but stepping outside of my style box I decided to pair the neon floral skirt with stripes. Yay!

The outfit was busy so I toned it down with a black choker necklace and my comfy laceup sandals. 

Style Note: The skirt looks yellow online, but in person it is more neon. Also, when ordering skirts from Eloquii order the size closest to your waist measurements.






Outfit Details
Necklace: Aldo Shoes
Top: Old Navy (here)
Skirt: Eloquii (here)
Shoes: JustFab (similar) (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.