Monday, May 11, 2015

Mommy and Bee


Hey everyone!!!

This is the second installment of the May/June series "Color Me Bee."  

I am so excited to introduce you all to my MOM! She literally takes the majority of my blog post pics and she loves it. My mom does not wear a lot of color, lol! She prefers brown or black. But with help from me, I have her now wearing prints. Prints can be overwhelming so I suggested wearing a black blazer and heels to calm the print down.


Or the other hand I went print crazy! I love this off white set with the hint of blue. I love wearing cobalt blue, because it is most times the necessary pop of color needed to bring an outfit to life.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!







Outfit Details
Necklace:  Lane Bryant (here)
Top:  Eloquii (sold out) 
Skirts: Eloquii (here) and (here)
Sandals:  Macys (here)
Mom's Sandals:  JustFab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.