Monday, September 12, 2016

True Blue featuring GSLove Part III

Hey curvies!!!!

This is the final installment of three for the series "True Blue featuring GS­Love." This series will include ways to style blue outfits in the spirit of being a University of Memphis Alumnus! Go Tigers!!!

This outfit is very special for me, because I combined two outfits the Rose Print Ankle Tube Dress and the Long Stripe Vest & Straight Pants Set. I made the dress a skirt to add length and I took the vest from the set to add a pattern. This had to be my favorite look, because I love mixing prints. I completed this look by adding a simple tank and black sandals.

Style Notes: Rose Print Ankle Tube dress is a size 3x, I could have gotten a 2x because it is true to size. The pants set is in a 3x. The pants were a little tight so I opted to add the vest to create this look.  






The fashion used in this post was provided by GSLovesMe.com. All opinions are my own. This blog post was made in collaboration with GS­Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.