Monday, April 10, 2017

How to Fashionably Spring Forward: Marble Stripes

Hey curvies!!!

Spring has arrived and I could not be more excited. Spring is literally my favorite season and the fashion is amazing. Which means it's time for a new series "Fashionably Springing Forward." I will be taking on Spring trends that I love. So buckle up and sit tight.

I have an ongoing Spring series on the blog where I have been able to wear bold prints as seen here and super cute stripes and leopard print sandals as seen here. I think you all are going to love my posts this time around.

I love bodycon dresses and this marble stripe bodycon is perfect. I did not have to work hard to complete this outfit. Yay me!!! I added my favorite camo jacket and my new blue lace-up sandals.


Style Notes: The straps on this dress are super thin but stretchy. I am wearing a size 16 and it fits perfectly. My jacket is in a size 16 as well. My shoes are wide foot friendly in a size 10.






Outfit Details ~ Dress ~ Jacket ~ Sandals

14 comments:

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.