Thursday, May 4, 2017

How to Fashionably Spring Forward: The Shirt Dress

Hey curvies!!!

Spring has arrived and I could not be more excited. Spring is literally my favorite season and the fashion is amazing. Which means it's time for a new series "Fashionably Springing Forward." I will be taking on Spring trends that I love. So buckle up and sit tight.

I have an ongoing Spring series on the blog where I have been able to wear bold prints as seen here and super cute stripes and leopard print sandals as seen here. I think you all are going to love my posts this time around.

Last but certainly not least, I took on a shirt dress (similar) that just so have to have vertical stripes!!! I am seriously crazy about anything striped and my wardrobe reflects my obsession. I have been loving the way bloggers have been taking on shirt dresses and decided to give it a try. I opted for an off the shoulder shirt dress (similar) because that trend is still new to me as well. All in all and with all of the trends in one dress this outfit turned out beautifully. Yes!!! A dress with stripes, buttons, and off the shoulders is still chic. I paired this dress with my wine colored platform sandals (similar) and almost my matching handbag (similar)

Style Notes: This dress (similar) has limited stretch in a size 3x and actually has the sides open, luckily I have a really good seamstress that closed the sides. I sized up in my sandals (similar) to a size 11.








Outfit Details ~ Dress (similar(similar) ~ Sandals (similar) ~ Handbag  (similar) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.