Friday, May 30, 2014

Print it Loud

Hello everyone!

This is the third installment in the May series "Plus in Blue." My favorite look lately has been comfy chic. I love how some colorful, harem pants can be dressed up simply by adding a blazer.

I really like the harem pants, because the material is soft and not transparent. After purchasing the pants I went thrifting for the perfect blazer. My mom actually found the blazer before I did and she wasn't letting up...so I am borrowing my mom's blazer to complete this look.







Outfit Details
Blazer:  Vintage (Local)
Top:  Target 
Pants: Evans (sold out)
Shoes: 6pm (here)


May's theme is "Plus in Blue," (#plusinblue) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.