Saturday, May 31, 2014

One Day Only

Hi everyone!

This is the fourth installment to the June series "Plus in Blue."

Due to the weather I wasn't able to make it to Texas this weekend, but I did make it to Nashville. The trip was short notice and my main concern was being comfortable.

One of my favorite looks lately has been comfy chic, but since I am traveling I had to drop the blazer and add a cool crew neck. I paired the crew neck with my leopard harem pants, I really love the comfort the pants give me without looking too comfortable, and I completed the look with a statement necklace.                                                                                                                  






Outfit Details
Sunnies:  Kaleidoscope Femme Studio (here)
Necklace:  Aldo (here)
Top:  Asos (here)
Pants: Forever 21+ (similar)
Shoes: 6pm (here)


May's theme is "Plus in Blue," (#plusinblue) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.