Sunday, October 25, 2015

Lace, Leopard, and Litas featuring Vanity Room x Target

Hello everyone!!!

This is the third installment of the October series "Fall Hues." 

I am excited to announce that Vanity Room, which has "over 15 years experience designing, manufacturing, and delivering clothing for every woman’s needs," collaborated with Target.com to release a contemporary plus size collection.

I chose to style the oxblood/marsala  lace dress. This dress has weight to it so I had to wait until the weather was right. Luckily, Fall has officially arrived! I wanted to add a Fall flare to this look by adding tights, my favorite Jeffrey Campbell litas, and my favorite leopard bag.

Style Note: This dress is true to size. I requested a 3x, because I was concerned about the fit. A 2x would have been perfect.







Outfit Details
Dress: Vanity Room x Target (here)
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell (here)
Jacket: Torrid (here)
Tights: Just My Style (similar)

Clothing courtesy of Vanity Room. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.