Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stormy Weather In Tulle

Hi everyone!!!

This is the first installment of the October series "Fall Hues." This series will include some colors from the Pantone Fall Color Report.

I have been holding on to this dress since my 2014 trip to Houston. I was conflicted about when it was the "right" time to wear it. One minute tulle is in the next minute its out. So I decided no matter when I wear it I will make it my own. Well, I am wearing it and I absolutely love the way I styled it! 

I decided to make it a casual outfit by adding my three year old faux leather jacket and my new boots.

Style Note: This dress is a great example when shopping by fabric and not size is a success! This dress is a size large and fits my plus size figure perfectly.








Outfit Details 
Necklace: Forever 21 
Dress: Forever 21 (similar)
Jacket: Forever 21+ (here)
Shoes: Macy's (here)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it...the perfect outfit for a night on the town to movie date! Quick question... What size do you usually wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As stated in the post I shop by fabric. I have some dresses in 1x, 2x, and 3x.

      Delete
  2. Love! I too own items from a size 12-24

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.