Monday, April 18, 2016

Denim Showers: Festival Chic


Hey curvies!!!!

This is the second installment of the April series "Denim Showers." This series will include ways to incorporate denim into your wardrobe for any style preference and budget.

I chose to create a festival look, because for the first time in my life I am attending the Beale Street Music Festival! I am super excited to experience a festival. I missed out on it last year and after hearing the lineup for this year I have to make sure I go. Where else can you go see Meghan Trainor, Yo Gotti, Cypress Hill, Jason Derulo, and a host of other performers all in the same day? Not mention the food is gonna be awesome!

I wanted to keep this look very simple and light. This chambray dress is just that light and airy. The pink long line cardigan is one of my favs. I wanted to add the lace up sandals, but I am almost positive I will be wearing my gold sandals to the festival.

Style Notes: This dress is an XXL and fits true to size for the most part.The top is a little weird, the buttons buckle but it too big under the arms.












Outfit Details
Cardigan: similar similar
Dress: here & more sizes
Shoes: here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.