Monday, June 13, 2016

Black & White: Wide Hips In Sets

Hey curvies!!!!

I have missed you!!! I was a bit overwhelmed with starting a new job and graduate school almost got the best of me. I figured taking a break would be best for me. And it was! I feel refreshed and excited!!!

This is the first installment of the June series "Black & White." This series will include ways to incorporate black and white looks into your wardrobe for any style preference and budget.

This look is super simple yet chic! When I bought this set my sole goal was to rock a crop top again. But then I thought about my wide hips in these wider pants and if they would look right. I've worn wide pants on my blog before, but they were very fitted. These are like a breath of fresh air and comfy too! I literally wanted to keep this look true and only wore control top undies instead of my usual shapewear.

I simply completed this look by adding my lace-up flat sandals and a neon purse. The necklace was purchased in Mexico this past September and I had to wear.

Style Notes: These pants are super comfy and soft. I am wearing a 3x in the pants for a "roomy fit" and a 2x in the top. I wish I would have ordered the top in a 1x becuase its roomy. 










Outfit Details
Top: here
Bottoms: similar 
Sandals: here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.