Monday, October 31, 2016

Denim Days: The Denim Cardigan

Hey curvies!!!

This is the second installment of a new four part series "Denim Days." This series will showcase various ways denim can be incorporated into the everyday woman's wardrobe. 

Let me be the first to say, I didn't think I needed an oversized denim cardigan in my life until this ONE! I loveeee this denim cardigan. This cardigan was cute paired with all of my bodycons dresses, but I got these pants last week. These pants are the truth!!! I got them fron the Viola Collection and I feel like these were made for my body. I have been wanting some super cute floral pants for work and these are it. I actually paired a simple tee and my new cognac booties (it's still warm here) to complete the look.

Style Notes: This cardigan is a size 1x, I was unsure about the sizing and focused on the fabric content. If you like the oversize look size up, it you would like it to fit closer to your body choose your true size. These pants are a size 20V. I will have a full review on the Viola Collection in the coming weeks. The shirt is a size large with great stretch.The booties are true to size in a 10W.





Outfit Details
Booties: here
Pants: here
Jacket: similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.