Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Getting The Boot

Hey curvies!!!

The temperature is finally dropping in Memphis (high 70's in the morning) and I am ready to pull out my boots. Yeah, it's really not time yet but I can definitely show you all some boots that are on my shopping list. Guess what?! They are wide width and wide calf approved. 

In the Fall I find pleasure in getting up on a Saturday, throwing some leggings on with a long line cardigan and comfy boots. 

These (here) are no different. The fact that they come in the Fall "IT" color Olive is a plus!


Last year I was able to find some tan heeled lace-up booties to fit my wide feet and I am happy to have found some grey ones earlier in the season. These (here) are the perfect boots to take me from work to play!


I love good wedge heeled booties and these (here) are soooo goood! These shoes are date night approved in my book!



The last boot on my list is a classic boot that every woman needs. This riding boot (here) has a edgy twist. I love that it comes in both black and brown. Yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.