Sunday, November 27, 2016

Bee & Pep Take On Fall Trends: Lace

Hey curvies!!!!

I am super excited to be collaborating with my virtual big sis Pepper of Pretty Plus Pep. We have collaborated a few times and each time we have tackled new trends. This time is no different, we are bringing you all five Fall/Winter Trends. Yes, FIVE!!! Third up is Lace.


I have always been a lover of lace. I always felt like was synonymous with sexy. I bought a lace dress that didn't come past my hips and at the same time Pep released a post and a skirt in my closet was on list. Let's just say that post saved me time and money. When I bought this skirt it was noted to be Tulle but after looking at the underskirt peep through the polka dots I got a lace feel.


Style Notes: This skirt has no stretch and I sized up to an 18. This skirt is a little short in the back so be mindful. The turtleneck has a lot of stretch and I am wearing an XL. The booties are super narrow and I sized up to an 11.







Outfit Details
Skirt: here
Turtleneck: here
Booties: here

Check out Pep's third look HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.