Friday, November 11, 2016

Bee & Pep Take On Fall Trends: Fall Florals

Hey curvies!!!

I am super excited to be collaborating with my virtual big sis Pepper of Pretty Plus Pep. We have collaborated a few times and each time we have tackled new trends. This time is no different, we are bringing you all five Fall/Winter Trends. Yes, FIVE!!! 

First up is Fall Florals. I am a lover of all things florals and Fall Florals have the ability to be muted or bright with hints that accent any Fall color schemes. With this look I had to rock my new bodycon and burgundy boots. This bodycon is soft to the touch and my boots are super comfy. I added my black bomber to this look to look "cool." Lets hope that worked!

Style Notes: This dress is true to size in a 2x with great stretch. The bomber jacket is a 3x, because I sized up. The boots are true to size, wide width and wide calf approved. 






Outfit Details
Dress: c/o Rebdolls here
Boots: here
Jacket: here

Check out Pep's first look HERE!!!

The fashion used in this post was provided by Rebdolls.com. This blog post was made in collaboration with Rebdolls as a Brand AmbassadorAll opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.