Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Hostess Slay with GS Love

Hey curvies!!!

I know you all are just about ready for New Year's Eve, but here is one look that would spark your interest. I remember going to parties and see the hostess partially dress and running around frantically. So this look is for the hostess with the mostess.

I knew I wanted to wear a floor length gown with a lot of sparkle. Instead of pretending I would wear this dress with heels I decided to keep it real and pair some lace-up flats with this dress. I also added a denim jacket for a more casual look. Everything turned out great!

Style Notes: This dress is a 3x and is super stretchy. The jacket is a size 16 and is true to size. The flats are a size 10 and are wide feet friendly.






Outfit Details
Dress: c/o GS Love similar similar
Jacket: here
Flats: similar

The fashion used in this post was provided by GSLovesMe.com. All opinions are my own. This blog post was made in collaboration with GS­Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.