Sunday, November 9, 2014

Pretty Peplum In Plaid

Hi everyone!

This is the first installment of the November series "Mad For Plaid." 


I have been building my professional wardrobe, while trying to stay on trend, and having a dual wardrobe for work and play. I decided to pair the plaid peplum top with my favorite midi skirt that, everything goes with skirt. The booties were a nice touch with the gold accent heel. Finishing the look is another favorite, my faux leather jacket.

Style Note:  The top is more of a cream base than white and has padding.






Outfit Details
Purse:  JustFab
Top:  Fashion to Figure (sold out)
Skirt:  ASOS (here)
Jacket:  Forever 21+ (very old)
Booties:  JustFab (here)

November's theme is "Mad For Plaid," (#madforplaid) also if I inspire any of your looks use #teamcurvybee on Instagram


Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.