Sunday, March 29, 2015

Full of Strawberries

Hello everyone!

This is the second installment of the March series "Full of Strawberry Ice."

With this look I felt a little out of my comfort zone, mainly because wearing dresses above my knees is still new to me. I wanted to try wearing a new silhouette, while also wearing my knees out. When I bought the duster I planned to wear it with jeans, but I could not resist wearing it with this floral print dress.

To show off your Spring looks by tagging #beedoespantone on Instagram.

Style Note:  These shoes are terribly uncomfortable. I literally only had two acceptable pictures.



Outfit Details
Necklace:  Lane Bryant 
Duster:  Boohoo (here) (similar)
Dress:  Boohoo (here) (similar) (similar)
Shoes:  6pm (similar) (similar) (similar)

If I inspire any of your looks use #teamcurvybee on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook/Tumblr: CurvaceouslyBee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.