Monday, June 27, 2016

Black & White: Just Stripe It

Hey curvies!!!!

This is the second installment of the June series "Black & White." This series will include ways to incorporate black and white looks into your wardrobe for any style preference and budget.

You guys I fell in love with this dress immediately after seeing a return in-store. This dress is an online exclusive so I was heartbroken when it wasn't my size. Luckily, I was able to order it online at an unbeatable price! I knew I wanted to add red or pink for an accent color and pink won.

Style Notes: This dress is super lightweight. I am wearing a 14/16, I dropped a dress size! 










Outfit Details
Dress: Lane Bryant (sold out) similar similar similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.