Monday, September 19, 2016

Send Me Neutrals: Hot Chocolate

Hey curvies!!!!

This is the second installment of a four part series "Send Me Neutrals." The whole purpose of this series is to incorporate Fall fashions and color schemes into this Memphis heat. 

This dress is super simple, yet sexy. Over the years I kinda shyed away from bodycons unless I had a really big bag to cover my belly. BUT recently my love for them has returned. I remember being ashamed of my belly line and seeing it despite wearing shapewear. Now don't get me wrong my shapewear complimented this look, but I feel like I am becoming more and more comfortable in my own skin. Hey year 27!!!

Now back to the fashion! The stretch is amazing and I could only think of one shoe to pair it with...Leopard. This dress dress with my favorite leopard shoes are an instant love affair. They paired well with my camo jacket and the icing on the cake was my new my tassle purse.

Style Notes: This dress is true to size and I am wearing a 2x. It has plenty of stretch to help with a comfortable fit but it is light in weight and on the thin side of fabric. This jacket is also true to size and I am wearing a size 2x.






Outfit Details
Jacket: c/o Gslovesme similar similar
Dress: here
Purse: similar
Shoes: similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.