Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Viola Collection Is Kinda For Me!

Hey curvies!!!

If you have been under a rock then let me tell you about Eloquii's Viola Collection. The Viola Collection is a capsule collection for women with hips one to two sizes larger than their bust, perfect for pear shapes. 

The Viola Collection is another step forward for plus size fashion. Being plus size is one thing but being a completely different body shape from the "norm" have me often times struggling between rather to size up because of my hips or size down because of my bust/waist with hopes that the item will come past my hips which is always a major struggle. 

Being pear shaped has forced me to know fabric contents like the back of my hand, look for a size chart immediately before purchasing online things, or hoping sets allow me to pick different sizes for the tops and bottoms. With my hips being over 50 inches and my natural waist measuring at 35-36 inches you can see how important the Viola Collection was to a pear shaped woman like myself. 

The pants as seen here are amazing!!! I am wearing a size 20V and the fit in the waist had me in awe. There have only been rare occasions where I have been able to buy and wear a pair of pants with ease. I am 5'6" and I cuffed the pants to create an ankle pant.




Outfit Details
Booties: here
Pants: here
Jacket: similar

The dress below fell short. Often times I size down in dresses with a lot stretch and if I am unsure about sizing I size up. I literally ordered my dress in the same size as my pants a 20V, because the measurements did not change. This dress fits like a bodycon and I am not pleased. This dress was supposed fit easily on the hips and as you can see it hugs my hips like no tomorrow. I also had an issue with the waist, it was supposed be smooth in the waist area but as you can see it is large in the waist causing it to bunch a bit. Again, I loved the pants, but the dress fit kinda disappointed me, because I had high hopes after receiving the pants.




Outfit Details
Booties: similar
Dress: here
Tights: here


2 comments:

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.