Wednesday, January 25, 2017

How to Wear Black: The Sneakers

Hey curvies!!!

I am happy to start my new series, "How to Wear Black." I love wearing all black and luckily I have four different outfits to share with you all.

Third up is the sneaker. I can honestly say that I am not a sneaker girl, but my love for platforms supersedes that and these sneakers are awesome!!! When I saw the gold toe I couldn't believe it and knew I had to wear my camo jacket. I literally have a closet full of bodycons, so I chose this bodycon to give this outfit a sporty chic look. I hope I pulled it off. 

Style Notes: These sneakers are super comfy and are true to size and I am wearing a size 10. I am wearing this camo jacket in a 2x, the one I am wearing is sold out so I have linked a similar with a great price.With this bodycon I sized up to a 2x, because I was unsure about the sizing, it is now sold out so I am linking one for only $19.









Outfit Details ~ sneakers, ~ camo jacket, ~ bodycon

17 comments:

  1. Cute look and I want the jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black sneakers and the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeniese!!! They were out of my comfort zone, but the gold helped lol

      Delete
  3. Black is the NEW Black. Love it. Black is timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why must you look perfect in everything?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casual comfy and fly all at the same time! I live in sneakers too and a bodycon and jacket are one of my staple looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia!! I think I am little obsessed with bodycons and sneakers now lol

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.