Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cropped and Hidden

Hi everyone!

This is the second installment to my "Full Skirts & Maxi Skirts" series for June.



I purchased a crop top from Aeropostale, I haven't shopped there since high school, and I immediately decided to wear it with my striped full skirt. I am excited to both wear a crop top and mix prints. I opted for a crop top but covered look to  be church appropriate. I paired the look with a pair of distinct sunnies and lace up sandals.

Special thanks to Kim, Naturally Fashionable, at www.thenaturalfashionista.com for inspiring this look, while I "Avoid The Peep Show."







Outfit Details
Sunnies:  C/O Kaleidscope Femme Studio (here)
Top: Aeropostale (here)
Skirt:  (here)
Shoes:  Shoe Time (Local)


June's theme is "Full Skirts & Maxi Skirts," (#fullskirtsandmaxiskirts) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram.

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.