Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sparkling Black

Hi everyone!

This is the third installment to my June theme "Full Skirts and Maxi Skirts." 

I actually had this top in my closet sale, but after posting it the perfect outfit came to mind. I decided to dress my maxi skirt with heels and a simple silver necklace. 

This maxi skirt is also 48 inches long! I love this maxi skirt just as much as the first one. The fabric flows and the elastic waistband compliments my waist well. I am looking forward to Sherita making me more pieces. Sherita, here, is open for business and can be reached via email at sheritalane84@gmail.com. She also has a Facebook Page Alterations Queen.







Outfit Details
Necklace:  H&M 
Top:  Forever 21+ 
Skirt:  Alterations Queen (here)
Shoes:  Dollhouse 


June's theme is "Full Skirts & Maxi Skirts," (#fullskirtsandmaxiskirts) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram.

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.