Sunday, November 22, 2015

Graphic Tees and Plaid Skirts

Hello everyone!!!

This is the third look Pepper of Pretty Plus Pep and I's collaboration for the ENTIRE month of November,"Bee and Pep Does Plaid."


I was super excited for Pepper when she released her own graphic tee line. The shirts are so cute and girly! When I ordered my shirt I knew I had to incorporate it somehow into an outfit and what better way to rock a graphic tee than with a plaid skirt! The were made for each other and my outfit looks casual yet cute! This look is super easy to pull off all you need is a graphic tee and any skirt. To complete the look I simply added my denim jacket, a necklace, black booties, and my glasses of course! I wear glasses on a day to day basis and they were the perfect accessory to complete this look.

Style Note: I ordered an XL in the graphic tee, because I knew I would wear this shirt with skirts, but will definitely order an XXL to wear with jeans. The skirt is also true size, for some reason I thought that material would fit differently than other Eloquii skirts and sized. up Sizing up only created a gap in the waist. This skirt is short in the back.






Outfit Details
Tights: Lane Bryant (here)
Jacket: Torrid (here)
Graphic Tee:  Pepper via Spreadshirt (here)
Skirt: Eloquii (here) 
Booties: GoJane (here)

Be sure to check out Pepper's first look HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.