Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Outerwear Must Haves featuring Avenue

Hello everyone!!!

I love outerwear that completes an outfit. Being able to buy your date night outerwear and your casual outwear is always a plus! So this post is a two for one! 

Avenue, "has been a leader in the fashion industry for plus size clothing. From its inception as Sizes Unlimited in 1983, Avenue has maintained a commitment to its customers to offer quality plus sized clothing in sizes 14-32." I was extremely excited when Avenue contacted me and sent over two pieces to style.

I chose to do a date night look and a casual look. For the date night look I decided to pair the Faux Chinchilla Jacket with a sleek black dress and laceup sandals. With the casual look I wanted to pair the Reversible Faux Vest with boyfriend jeans and a turtleneck (I have been obsessing over turtlenecks lately).

Style Notes: The Faux Chinchilla Jacket is true to size and has a lining in it. It's lightweight and soft. The Reversible Faux Vest is super comfy with pockets and is true to size.

Date Night




Date Night Outfit Details
Faux Fur Jacket: Avenue (here)
Dress: Rebdolls (here)
Laceup Sandals: JustFab (similar)

Casual Outfit 




Casual Outfit Details
Reversible Faux Vest: Avenue (here)
Turtleneck: Target (here)
Boyfriend Jeans: Lane Bryant (similar)
Flats: Johnnie Boden (similar)

Outerwear courtesy of Avenue. All opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.