Monday, November 30, 2015

Tulle & Plaid

Hello everyone!!!

This is the final look Pepper of Pretty Plus Pep and I's collaboration for the ENTIRE month of November, 
"Bee and Pep Does Plaid."

I bought this tulle skirt right after my last tulle post, because I loved it! Initially I was going to pair my tulle skirt with a plaid shirt, but then I found this awesome jacket. I fell in love with this jacket from the moment I laid eyes on it. I knew I had to have it regardless of the outfit. I completed this look with my favorite low booties, statement necklace, and custom bracelets.


Style Notes: I had to size up with this jacket because the lining is weird and ended up ordering a size 2. I sized up in this tulle skirt and caused that skirt to have gaps in the waist. Please order your true size. These bracelets are amazing! I literally sent her my outfit and she created these bracelets in no time! I really love them!!!








Outfit Details
Tights: Click here
Jacket: Torrid (here)
Skirt: Gstagelove (similar)
Booties: JustFab (similar)
Bracelets: G_Glamerous_Me (contact her here)
Purse: Torrid (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.