Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Return Of The Cheetah


Hello everyone!

This is the third look for Kareem of Big Bella Donna and I's collaboration for the ENTIRE month of February, "Colors of Love."


I am one of those people who is still in love with peplum anything. Literally! So it was only right that I wear my super cute peplum dress for this post. This dress is super comfy and hug my curves like nothing else. The bright vibrant color was everything in the early morning sunshine!


I decided to pull out my old cheetah print faux fur jacket. I am really not sure why I haven't brought it out sooner, but it was the perfect coat to turn this look up. Oh, and it wouldn't be winter without knee high boots. I got the boots for steal!!!

Style Notes: This dress is true to size and I am wearing a 2x. I sized up in the jacket because of the lining, I am wearing a size 2. These boots are wide calf friendly and I sized down to a 9.






Outfit Details
Headpiece: similar
Dress: here
Jacket: similar
Boots: similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.