Monday, February 29, 2016

Wine, Lace, & Booties

Hello everyone!

This is the fourth and final look for Kareem of Big Bella Donna and I's collaboration for the ENTIRE month of February, "Colors of Love."



As previously mentioned I love lace and this deep wine lace dress is no different. Wearing this dress I felt like a sexy adult woman. That feeling was just as amazing as wearing my super cute booties that I got for only $8 from Lane Bryant! They are sold out online so check your local LB! I added the vest because I've had it for months now and thought it added something extra to this look.

Style Notes: This dress is true to size and I am wearing a 2x. The shoes are wide fit and I am wearing a size 10. The vest is also true to size and I am wearing a 16.




Outfit Details
Headpiece: Curvaceously Bee 
Vest: similar
Dress: similar similar
Booties: similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.