Monday, March 14, 2016

Bee Takes On Pantone: Rose Quartz

Hey curvies!!!

I remember last year around this time I took on Pantone's Strawberry Ice, but this year I have decided to work with three different colors from the Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring for 2016. March theme is "Bee Takes On Pantone" stay tuned!

If you all haven't noticed, I am a really big fan of PINK!!! I literally wear it year round and even had a Pink series back in July 2014 here. Rose Quartz is no different. I wanted to mix soft (pink) and hard (leather) together to create this look. 

This look was super easy after purchasing this amazing skirt, I took items from my closet to complete this look. I hope you all are not tired with seeing this leather jacket because I love it! Then I added my favorite top, a black turtle neck and my super cool fringe booties. Stay tuned because I will be taking on "Iced Coffee."

Style Notes: I sized up with this skirt and ordered an 18 mainly because of the lining. The waist also fit just like my size 16 skirts. 






Outfit Detail
Jacket: similar
Top: similar
Skirt: here
Booties: similar

6 comments:

  1. That is super cute. I'm actually working on a home decor article for Pantone colors.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kholé! I'm sure a home decor article on Pantone will be really exciting! Can't wait to check it out.

      Delete
  2. I am loving the fringe shoes. Not a fan of pink so not sure if I will try the new color trend. You however are working it! New reader and #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.