Monday, March 21, 2016

Bee Takes On Pantone: Iced Coffee


Hey curvies!!!!

This is the second installment of the March series "Bee Takes On Pantone." This series will include some colors from the Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring for 2016.

I have been wanting a cute brown sling for the longest. Somehow I would talk myself out of it before even buying it. Not this time! I think the tassel on the side had me sold! I decided to build around this amazing sling. 

This outfit was easy after I found the dress in the same store I found the sling. I completed the outfit with my favorite denim jacket and leopard sandals.

Style Notes: This dress is a size XXL and if an XL was in the store that would have probably fit better, especially in the waist. Also, I am 5'6" and this dress is midi length on me but on the site it looks like a mini dress. The jacket is a size 1 and the sandals are a size 10.









Outfit Details
Purse: here
Jacket: here
Dress: here
Sandals: similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.