Monday, March 28, 2016

Bee Takes On Pantone: Limpet Shell


Hey curvies!!!!

This is the third and final installment of the March series "Bee Takes On Pantone." This series included some colors from the Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring for 2016.

This outfit is probably my favorite from this series! I love a good bodycon, but sometimes I like to cover up my booty (sometimes!). So with this look I did just that, by wearing this "unofficial" cardigan. This cardigan is actually modeled as a swim cover up on the site, but when I laid eyes on it I knew it would be perfect with a bodycon. I finished this look by adding a really cute headpiece and lace up sandals.

Style Notes: With the cardigan I sized up to a 3x, luckily I did because the fit was perfect especially in the arms. The dress is a size 2x and is true to size. The sandals are a size 10 and true to size.






Outfit Details
Headpiece: similar
Cardigan: here
Dress: similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.