Monday, January 16, 2017

Fitness Goal Mondays 01/16/17

Hey curvies!!!

I am super excited to bring you all Fitness Goal Mondays. Here is the place where I will document my goals for the week and how I did the previous week. 

My goal was to workout 4 times last week and I did 3. I was kinda bummed out at myself but then I quickly realized that I had worked over 18 hours of overtime and I was simply tired. On the up feel good!!! Like really good and like sleeping better at night good.

Going back to the gym last week felt like I was home. Most days I was so early I ended up being the first person to arrive. Nothing wrong with that! I worked out this morning and added a picture from today! 

Outfit Details
Sauna Jacket: similar
Wicking Leggings: here 
Shoes: similar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.