Thursday, July 17, 2014

Driving While Wearing Pink (DWWP)

Hi everyone!

This is the second installment of the "Pretty in Pink" July series.

Today is officially my 25th Birthday! I have actually been looking forward to 25 and I'm ready to tackle anything life throws my way. My boyfriend and I are traveling to Houston today and I am overjoyed, because tomorrow we will be attending the On The Run Tour!!!!

We share the responsibility of driving and I wanted to be very comfortable. I decided to wear a bandeau top and my airy maxi skirt.






Outfit Details
Necklace:  H&M
Top:  Decree 
Skirt:  Alterations Queen (her information here)
Sandals:  DSW

July's theme is "Pretty in Pink," (#prettyinpink) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram
Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.