Sunday, July 27, 2014

Full of Pink

Hi everyone!

This is the fourth and final installment for July series "Pretty in Pink." 

I am actually infatuated with full skirts and this one is no different. The dress fit and pleating is flattering for my plus size figure coming from the straight size section. My crop top fascination is on 10. I love the ripped jersey fabric of the shirt. Topping off the look is an amazing statement necklace. 








Outfit Details 
Jacket:  Torrid 
Necklace:  Forever 21 
Crop Top:  Asos
Skirt:  Asos 
Sandals:  Dolce Vita 

July's theme is "Pretty in Pink," (#prettyinpink) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.