Sunday, August 10, 2014

Perfect In Lace

Hi everyone! 

This is the first installment of the August series "Black & White is the New Black." 

I have had this screen tee for a few weeks and wanted to mix it up, but was unsure how. I received an email of Torrid's look book and ran to the closest store, I was eyeing the teal skirt but in the store there was an olive green lace skirt that screamed Fall! Yes, I had to have it! Did I mention it was an online return and it fit like a glove.


Everything came from the same place. Don't judge me!





Outfit Details
Necklace:  Forever 21
Jacket:  Torrid
Top:  Torrid 
Skirt:  Torrid 
Shoes:  JustFab 

August theme is "Black & White is the New Black," (#blackwhitethenewblack) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.