Monday, April 6, 2015

For The Love Of Maxis

Hi everyone!!!

I am excited to announce another blogger collaboration. The #CurvyStyleTour will feature trendy spring looks style by Elle Dewanna of The Curvy Style Project and myself from some of our favorite store! I am excited to work with Elle again to bring you all some of our favorite Spring looks. We are ready to explore our inner fashionista for the Spring. Join us as we launch a new look each week!

First up is Forever 21+. I live in maxi dresses during the Spring and Summer months, but lately I have been coming across simple maxi dresses for over $70! That's crazy right?! So I took it back to the basics and went searching online at Forever 21. To my surprise there were similar maxi dresses for only $17-$25! I was ecstatic! The dress and shoes were under $50!!!!!

Style Note: This dress is 100% polyester and I sized up. 




Outfit Details
Jacket: Torrid (here)
Dress: Forever 21+ (here)
Shoes: Just Fab (similar) (similar)

If I inspire any of your looks use #teamcurvybee on Instagram

Follow me on
Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook/Tumblr:
CurvaceouslyBee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.