Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stripes Over Florals

Hi everyone!!!

Here is the second look of The #CurvyStyleTour focusing on Fashion to Figure. 
Be sure to check out Elle of The Curvy Style Project second look.

This week we created looks solely from Fashion to Figure. I love a floral dress in the Spring. I really like the feminine silhouette that is created with this dress. With this look I wanted to add stripes to look to play with print mixing a little more. With print mixing I wanted to tone it down with black tights and black booties. 

Style Note: This dress was a little short in the back, so I opted to wear tights. I am 5'6 1/2."


Outfit Details
Blazer:  Fashion to Figure
Dress:  Fashion to Figure (here) (similar) (similar)
Booties:  Lane Bryant (similar)

If I inspire any of your looks use #teamcurvybee on Instagram

Follow me on
Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook/Tumblr:
CurvaceouslyBee

The Curvy Style Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.