Sunday, June 28, 2015

Graphic About Stripes

Hi everyone!!!

This is the seventh installment of the May/June series "Color Me Bee." 

I have a love affair with stripes. I actually had to stalk Eloquii's site to watch for the release of the skirt below. The turquoise stripes on top of black really popped for me! 

This outfit came together very easily. I knew I was going to pair the skirt with black and white stripes. While giving someone advice, I thought the skirt would work well with a graphic tee. I added my favorite statement necklace to complete this outfit. 

Style Note: I love this skirt and scuba material makes me happy.  Remember to shop by your waist measurement when ordering from Eloquii.





Outfit Details
Necklace: BaubleBar
Tops: Torrid (similar)
Skirt: Eloquii (here)
Shoes: JustFab (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.