Monday, June 8, 2015

Hit With Neon

Hi everyone!!!

This is the fifth installment of the May/June series "Color Me Bee." 

I am so glad the neon color trend is back this year. I enjoy wearing neon as well as using neon as pop of color with accessories. When I ordered the skirt I thought it work well with a cobalt blue tank, but boy was I wrong! I found the neon tank on sale for only $2! I later found the shoes and the outfit came together perfectly.

I decided to complete the outfit with my favorite denim jack to make the look "work" appropriate and my long lasting neon necklace.

Style Note: These shoes are wide feet friendly and the heel is extremely comfortable!






Outfit Details
Jacket: Torrid (here)
Top: Old Navy (in-store)
Skirt: Rebdolls (here)
Sandals: New Look (similar) (not wide fit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.