Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Olive It

Hello everyone!!!

This is the second installment of the October series "Fall Hues."

Olive is the neutral Fall color that everyone looks great in and faux suede is the texture of the season. I was excited to find the two hottest trends in one dress. I knew I would wear it as a midi skirt, turns out its the perfect length great and the extra material created ruching!

I couldn't resist wearing a crisp white button down and my black fringe booties. I completed the look with a simple gold statement necklace and my fringe bucket bag.

Style Note: I sized up in the booties for a comfortable fit. Also, I am wearing a 3x in the dress/skirt, because Gstagelove clothing is juniors plus.






Outfit Details
Necklace: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy (here)
Booties: Zulily (similar) (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.