Thursday, October 29, 2015

Rustic Vibes and Butterflies

Hello everyone!!!

This is the fourth installment of the October series "Fall Hues." 

I really enjoy mixing prints. At first it was unknown to me, but I quickly realized it's extremely easy to mix ANY print with stripes. 

This outfit was a great example of shopping by "fabric content." The shirt is a size large and the skirt is a size 12. I built the entire outfit around the gorgeous butterfly printed scarf. I found the skirt tucked away in the store and had to try it on! It fit! I rushed to the cash register to buy it! I had this shirt in my closet for some time now and decided to bring it out because of the sleeves. 







Outfit Details
Shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: H&M (similar)
Scarf: H&M (here)
Boots: JustFab (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.