Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Lookbook featuring SWAK Designs: Part 1

Hello everyone!!!

I am excited to bring you all a holiday lookbook featuring two looks from SWAK Designs and one look on the way!

I was excited that SWAK Designs reached out to me to style a couple of new arrivals! SWAK Designs "offers contemporary plus size fashion for women in sizes 14 - 36. From maxi dresses and leggings, to cardigans and camisoles," SWAK Designs believes that there clothing is "the perfect blend of trend and classic design." Then I immediately remembered how fun it was to create holiday inspired looks last year and decided to create a lookbook this year.

I could not wait to get my hands on the Joyce Dress because of the bold navy and white stripes. This dress could easily be dressed up or down and I decided to style it for a casual family gathering look. This dress has bold stripes and I knew that a plaid shirt would go perfect with it as well as some low heel laceup booties. I think it turned out well!

Review: The fabric is lightweight and the length is fine, but a little short in the back thankfully I am wearing tights. I am wearing a size 1x.

Style Note: When shopping with SWAK Designs be sure to shop by your waist measurement. There clothes are very generous in the hips. 




Outfit Details
Tights: JMS (here)
Dress: c/o SWAK Designs (here)
Shirt: Old Navy (here)
Booties: UrbanOG (similar)

Next up is this amazing Eternity Convertible Multi Print Maxi Dress. I quickly grew fond of the effortless possibilities that one item could create after I first featured an Eternity dress during my "Maxi Love" series from August. This dress is a head turner and the fact that it is in this seasonable brown print is perfect. This look was created for a Friend's Social Event. I wanted to focus on the dress and added a wine colored cardigan and booties to complete the look. I would like to add that I learned how to tie this dress with a video, yes a video, it was extremely helpful especially since my boyfriend assisted in the tying. 

Review: This fabric is heavy. Heavy like I had to use a wooden hanger to hold it. I really love the versatility of this dress as I did the first time I tried an eternity style dress from SWAK Designs. The color is vibrant and perfect for the fall and winter. 

Style Note: I am wearing a size 1x-3x as this dress comes in only two sizes 1x-3x and 4x-6x. Also, I am wearing a convertible bra with this dress, link below.




Outfit Details
Bra: Lane Bryant (here)
Jacket: Torrid (here)
Dress: c/o SWAK Designs (here)
Booties: GoJane (here)


Be sure to shop SWAK Designs new arrivals here.

Dresses courtesy of SWAK Designs. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.