Sunday, January 31, 2016

SaturDay & Night featuring Avenue


Hello everyone!!!


I am excited to bring you all another Avenue collaboration! I must say on Saturdays I literally get more done than on any other day of the week. During the day I try to wear something fashionable and comfortable and at night I like to dress up and throw on some heels.


These outfits came together perfectly. The poncho and leggings are extremely comfortable. The leggings are made from a heavy ponte material with a zipper detail at the bottom. The dress is made out of crepe material and the print is very vibrant, so I decided to pair it with a cobalt blue blazer coat.


Style Notes: The poncho is true to size and I am wearing a 2x (18/20). In the leggings I am wearing a 3x (22/24) and they are true to size. The dress is very comfortable and I am wearing a 2x (18/20), but could have sized down to a 1x (14/16).







SaturDAY Outfit Details
Ponco: Avenue (here)
Leggings: Avenue (here)
Boots: (here)






Night Outfit Details
Dress: Avenue (here)
Coat: (similar)
Booties: (sign up here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.