Thursday, October 6, 2016

Send Me Neutrals: Not So Basic Black















This is the third installment of a four part series "Send Me Neutrals." The whole purpose of this series is to incorporate Fall fashions and color schemes into this Memphis heat.

I almost forgot to add black to my neutral line up. Black goes with everything so it was only right I add a 'not so' basic dress. This dress is a modest length with a sexy lace-up detail right up the middle. I can see myself adding a black cami under it to wear this dress to work. Yep, I love it!

This outfit was super easy to create. The dress is long sleeves, so need to carry a jacket on your night out. The sleeves are super stretchy so the fit is comfortable for every one's arms. I added my new grey booties and my Aztec mini bucket bag. 

Style Notes: This dress is true to size in a 2x. I tend to size up in booties and luckily I did these are very narrow and in a size 11. Also, the choker is DIY using extra fabric from the laces in the dress.








Dress: c/o Rebdolls here
Booties: here
Chocker: DIY
Bag: similar similar

I am a new Rebdoll Ambassador!!! The fashion used in this post was provided by Rebdolls.com. All opinions are my own. This blog post was made in collaboration with Rebdolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.