Monday, October 24, 2016

Varsity Pinks


Hi curvies!!!

Can I just express to you all how much I love wearing all black? For some reason when the seasons change I somehow retreat to black, like it's my comfort zone. Yet, I love wearing colors. Which makes this outfit dreamy. Selecting this jacket was a no-brainer. I love me some pink! 

I have always wanted a varsity jacket, like since high school! This pink varsity jacket is a girls dream come true. I knew I wanted to dress it up, I went with black. I literally had to decide which bodycon I would wear and I chose this one. I added my comfy lace-up booties to complete this look along with my silver statement necklace.

Style Notes: This jacket is true to size in a 2x. The dress is also true to size in 2x. My booties are true to size in a 10.










Outfit Details
Jacket: c/o Rebdolls here
Dress: similar similar


The fashion used in this post was provided by Rebdolls.com. This blog post was made in collaboration with Rebdolls as a Brand AmbassadorAll opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.