Monday, January 30, 2017

Fitness Goal Mondays 01/30/17

Hey curvies!!!

I am super excited to bring you all an ongoing series, Fitness Goal Mondays. Here is the place where I will document my goals for the week and how I did the previous week.

I didn't want to write this post because I felt like I didn't accomplish any of my fitness goals set for last week, but instead I chose to use today to encourage myself and others to keep pushing forward.

I honestly stayed up last week watching the New Edition story and when my alarm clock went off at 4:00 am the following morning I continued to sleep. I understand that working out eases my mind but I need my sleep as well. I got a couple more hours of sleep but I was still tired at work, bummer!

So this week my goals are to get more sleep and make it to the gym at least 4 times this week. I made it this morning this morning, yay!!! Have a great week!

Outfit Details ~ leggings ~ sports bra ~ sauna jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.